The firm was founded in 1988 and has extensive experience in both first and third party insurance coverage matters, insurance bad faith and contract litigation, business litigation, appellate practice, and catastrophic personal injury matters. Although the firm has grown through the years, we have chosen to keep it small and specialized. We are a group of trial lawyers who love what we do and keep both ethical and legal considerations on an equal par.
- The Greenfield Law Firm Settles a Breach of the Implied Warranty of Habitability Case
- The Greenfield Law Firm Obtains a Cost Award of $103,939.65
- Ken Greenfield and Kate Greenfield Awarded Top Defense Case by the Los Angeles Daily Journal
- Settlement Negotiated by the Greenfield Law Firm in Insurance Bad Faith Case
- The Greenfield Law Firm Obtains a Defense Verdict in Insurance Bad Faith Jury Trial in Los Angeles Superior Court